When the elastic draw cord with a hard tip in the hood or around the neck area is pulled or caught on something and released, it can snap back, impact the face area and result in injury.
6/25/2015 10:30:00 AM
The grounded and ungrounded wiring in the electric blower/vacs could be reversed.
6/24/2015 2:00:00 PM
Neo Rok stools can break during use, posing a fall hazard.
6/24/2015 10:00:00 AM
The 50-, 100-, 150-, 200- and 250-watt heaters pose risk of electrical shock.
6/19/2015 12:00:00 PM
The nylon strap can pull out from the plastic anchor, causing the user to lose balance and fall or the attached hardware to recoil and strike the user.
6/16/2015 10:00:00 AM
The swing chairs can tip over, posing a fall hazard to consumers.
6/11/2015 12:30:00 PM
The multivitamin supplement tablets inside the non child-resistant bottles contain iron, which can cause serious injury or death to young children if multiple tablets are ingested at once.
6/11/2015 11:00:00 AM
The Tri-Vista metallic monogram mugs can spark if microwaved, posing a fire hazard.
6/11/2015 10:00:00 AM
The plastic restraint strap used to attach the furniture to a wall can break and allow the unit to tip over onto a child.
6/9/2015 9:30:00 AM
The hanging chairs can tip over when they face sideways and swing beyond the base.
6/4/2015 2:00:00 PM
Electrical arcing may cause the lamp to overheat and melt, posing a burn hazard.
6/4/2015 1:00:00 PM
The combustion chamber can be misaligned and heat the exterior walls of the water heater instead of the water.
6/2/2015 10:00:00 AM
The wiring in the plug-in dimming and on/off switch modules is incorrectly installed.
5/21/2015 1:00:00 PM
The ranges’ ovens can turn on by themselves, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
5/21/2015 8:00:00 AM
The burner flame can go out while the gas is turned on. This can allow gas to escape and poses fire and burn hazards.
5/20/2015 9:00:00 AM
The stainless steel trim below the range control panel can have a sharp edge, posing a laceration hazard to consumers.
5/20/2015 8:00:00 AM
The cup sleeves can ignite, if microwaved.
5/19/2015 12:00:00 PM
The snow shovel's shaft and blade can come apart causing it to be unable to be used to rescue avalanche victims.
5/12/2015 11:30:00 AM
The friction between the wall and the pressure-mounted safety gate is insufficient to hold the gate in its intended position, posing a fall hazard. In addition, the lower metal bar can be a tripping hazard.
5/12/2015 10:00:00 AM
When reclined, the furniture can tip forward if the consumer exits without bringing the chair to an upright position, posing a fall hazard.
5/12/2015 9:00:00 AM
The grey paint on the cribs and furniture exceed federal lead limits. If ingested, lead can cause adverse health effects.
5/8/2015 8:30:00 AM
The rectangular switch used to operate the reclining function on various models of power reclining furniture can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
5/7/2015 2:00:00 PM
The handle of the axe can crack, allowing the axe head to come loose, posing a laceration or impact hazard to the user or bystanders.
5/7/2015 11:30:00 AM
The crib mattresses could create a gap between the mattress and crib ends larger than allowed by federal regulations, posing an entrapment hazard to infants.
5/1/2015 10:00:00 AM
The aluminum wand used with Shark brand Rotator Powered Lift-Away series upright vacuums can disconnect from the vacuum cleaner’s handle and remain energized.
4/22/2015 10:00:00 AM